Many people with escape artist dogs don’t appreciate the benefits of having a heavy-duty dog crate from carrymydog.com. The use of heavy duty dog crate for separation anxiety is something all SA dog owners and trainers should know about.
Perhaps they only look at the price and move on to a lower-priced lesser quality crate. With over ten years of experience selling heavy duty dog crates and dealing with owners of Separation Anxiety escape artist dogs, I can tell you that once you get one of our heavy-duty crates in your home, you will never go back to anything less. There’s just no way to put a price on peace of mind.
Let's discuss 5 reasons why you need a heavy-duty dog crate. If any of these have happened to you recently, you should check out our crates. It will save you money. It will give you peace of mind and, it could save your dog's life.
1. A heavy-duty crate is cheaper than the new couch your dog just chewed while you were at work. Yes, you left him in his $200 crate, but that didn’t hold him for long. He had a great time while you were gone. Cost of replacement couch we suggest to be minimum $1,600. Cost of a new heavy-duty crate starts at $599.95.
2. Perhaps he skipped the couch and started on your new leather recliner instead. Maybe it was some other finely upholstered piece of furniture. We suggest a replacement cost of $1,000 or more. Again, our heavy-duty crates start at $599.95.
3. Replace the front door. After he escaped his low-end dog crate, he scratched at the front door for so long it needs to be replaced. No, you can’t just paint or varnish over it. Of course, some of the scratches dug into the drywall surrounding the door. That will need to be repaired or replaced. We suggest the cost of door replacement and drywall repair or replacement to be upward of $1,000. Heavy-duty dog crates at carrymydog.com start at $599.95. You do the math.
4. Replace one or more windows your dog broke and jumped out of. Sound impossible? It isn’t may large breed dogs do jump through windows. It’s not a pretty sight for your dog or your home. Replacement window cost: $600 and up.
5. A Veterinary bill for repairing or pulling broken teeth caused by chewing his way out of a cheap wire crate. The thin wires can do extreme damage to teeth. Many have unfortunately experienced this. K9 dental surgery cost: $1,200 to $3,000 and up.
K9 Separation Anxiety is far-reaching as it negatively affects the:
All this can be minimized with a heavy-duty dog crate from carrymydog.com.
See the testimonials from escape artist dog owners.
It can be a life-changing experience owning a genuine heavy duty dog crate. Be confident that your dog is where you left him when you went to work this morning. Our standard line of drop pin heavy duty crates goes all the way to 60” long so you know we can fit your dog. They’re guaranteed “No-Escapes” for 5 years. If the crate holds your dog for 5 years, we think you can safely assume that it will hold him or any other dog for a lifetime.